I've been scammed...
Exclamation 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Loirynho (I did some research and apperently he changed his name to: [FL:RP] 100STRESS)

Spoiler :

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58230400

Time in GMT: 2013-05-07 20:16

Server: v2p

Summary: I was buying this Lamborghini Murcielago, when I gave him $304k and some guns (1 m4a1, 1 AK-47, 5 UMP-45's) he disconnected from the game leaving me there with no cash. He basicly scammed me.

Evidence: The quality is a little bad, because I play on a low resolution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VchhXuG9I...e=youtu.be]
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Dude! I got scammed by this guy aswell! His name was "sambado" now... 320k for lambo... (lost it). Then he joined back with different username: "sixteen"... It was wierd that he advertised that he was selling lambo for so low...
so I knew it was this guy, because he scammed me for it, so I asked PineCone to help me get this guy banned.
PineCone has A LOT of money so he helped me and tried to get in deal with him.
We planned it so PineCone is gonna buy lambo but after giving him money... guy just disconnects like in my case.

Time: around 21:30 - 22:00 this day the post got posted. (Europe time (not England) ex. swedish, slovenian, german time).

Me and PineCone recorded some of it and now let's just wait so pinecone uploads the vids to youtube...
Hope this guy gets banned and we get refund.

Also Off topic: I'm behind with pinecone^^
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Look at the screenshots, he had so many names. I hope he gets perma bann.
(05-07-2013, 08:35 PM)Keviola Wrote: Look at the screenshots, he had so many names. I hope he gets perma bann.

Saw screen shot... Deffinetly him, also check pinecones br...
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Yeah, I saw Pinecone's request. What a noob...
Ban request approved, $304000 will be refunded to your account.