Ban Request: ShadowModer, [FL:RP] professional_instinct and (TopCat)
Name of player: ShadowModer, [FL:RP] professional_instinct and possibly TopCat.

SteamID:

[FL:RP] professional_instinct STEAM_0:1:39560838

[FL:RP]ShadowModer STEAM_0:0:49461062

TopCat STEAM_0:1:51839585

Time in GMT: This all happened a couple of hours ago. GMT+2

Server: v33x

Summary: Alright, so I walked into the nexus lobby and I saw molotovs being thrown, I went to see what was up and there's an SS and some police officers in the elevator telling people to get in and that they were going to raid the president. I went in and when I came up there was a rebel, by the looks of it guarding the president, he got instanly mowed down by the SS and police officers, then the SS began shooting at the police officers in there (TopCat and some other guy). The agents began cracking TopCat's defense while the two cops shot the SS.

Basically a lot of shit went down in the presidents office, I saw medics running up and healing during the raid, I believe the defense was double-dooring and a doomfort due to (by the looks of it) there being more than two fading doors.

Evidence: This was the footage I could capture before I got killed in the crossfire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Vy5utAYao

And

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2h5dCvMBI8
Hi all, with regard to the above ban request, i'd like to clarify some issues about the situation, with regard to the conduct of the police and SS.

There was at that time, a large amount of confusion as to the situation, there were police officers and SS officers protecting and attempting to kill the president.

I do not know the names of the officers who attempted to kill the president, but myself and Professional_Instinct were defending the president, as was TopCat.

I do not deny the allegation of the defences being in breach of the rules, and it is to my understanding TopCat built them.

I hope this helps the Administrators reach a correct decision as to the matter.
I never recall you being a part of the actual raid taking part although I do remember seeing you as an government official. I do agree with you about the government being a mess, although I need to disagree with you about Professional_Instinct defending the president, I do not have any pictures to prove this but I did see ShadowModer talking to Professional and telling him to help him with raiding (this was also in text so I'm sure it exists somewhere in the logs).
I may not have the full picture regarding the matter, I did join midway through it, and from that point Professional_Instincts conduct was fine, so I cannot comment on his behaviour prior to my joining. But yes you are right the government was a complete mess.
Denied.