mass cdm extended due to 10th ban
Your name: Millerterrence

[b]Your ban ID:30238

[b]Banned by:FL Jokhah

[b]Reason

[b]Involved: agalin and gohome14

[b]Why we should unban you:because it wasn't my fought someone hit my car into people then I got banned.
Do you have any evidence to support that it wasn't your fault?
it wasn't my fought
Can you please unban my friend Millerterrence because i was there at the moment when you acused him for cdm for running over two people. I was in my car behind Millerterrence when someone hit me from the behind and i hit him. The car that hit me behind was a black hummer and when hit me i hit Millerterrence and a guy was on the curve by the pole and Millerterrence hit him. Then someone shot his car and he took damage on his health from the shooting and my car that hit him. When he took the damage he tried to drive off the curve when he accidentally hit pole and died, then his car drove and hit a citizen in the middle of the road. So after Millerterrence should've got arrested when he hit the first citizen, but the second person he hit he is innocent because the guy in the middle of the road was just standing in the middle of the road not moving. The first person he hit should have been an arrest but the second person he hit was totally an accident and not expected because someone was shooting and hit him and hit a pole, then kept rolling and hit the person. This is my replied unban request for Millerterrence from agatlin15 because i witnessed when it happened.
Closed.