UnBan Me :)ReMiiX
Your name: {BFP}ReMiiX

Your ban ID: 29320

Banned by: Adman

Reason: Ban Request 29630 Approved - "Attempting to randomly raid."

Involved: WolfeyMan/Wozza/Heisenberg/Dr.Tosspot
Why we should unban you: I was with the rebels and we wanted to take the um for are own to base to do contra or something.Also i was lisenting to orders from the rebel leader or i would have been demoted from that job.So in conclusion i was just following oreders and i dont belive that just being the a rebel should get you banned.
Sorry for the trouble and i would like to play tonight so a fast reply will be great thanks.
Also we wera Italian Mafia members and mafia's take land and they will kill if thats what they need to do.
~ReMiiX
I suggest you properly fill out the template.
Look again
As I was saying, properly fill out the ban reason, not your own interpretation.
Did it.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
If I get warned, I don't care..

(04-08-2013, 09:47 PM)ReMiiXHD Wrote: Your name: {BFP}ReMiiX

Your ban ID: 29320

Banned by: Adman

Reason: Ban Request 29630 Approved - "Attempting to randomly raid."

Involved: WolfeyMan/Wozza/Heisenberg/Dr.Tosspot
Why we should unban you: I was with the rebels and we wanted to take the um for are own to base to do contra or something.Also i was lisenting to orders from the rebel leader or i would have been demoted from that job.So in conclusion i was just following oreders and i dont belive that just being the a rebel should get you banned.
Sorry for the trouble and i would like to play tonight so a fast reply will be great thanks.
Also we wera Italian Mafia members and mafia's take land and they will kill if thats what they need to do.
~ReMiiX
Rebels RPing mafia is utter fail RP, rebels are supposed to RP rebels, that's why we have a Rebel and a Corleone job.

Even if it wasn't a random raid, you still massively failed to RP properly and according to your job...

Sigh, go ahead and warn me, just can't stand this stupidity.

Edit:
(04-08-2013, 09:47 PM)ReMiiXHD Wrote: Also we wera Italian Mafia members and mafia's take land and they will kill if thats what they need to do.
Read the rules, read RP guides and think what Fearless RP is about.
Hint: Passive RP.
i was a man in a suit with Italian mafia as my job
As a rebel job you were the italian mob?
'Taking land' is not an acceptable reason to simply walk up and raid a base.

Not to mention the huge fail as roleplaying a Mafia family whilst a rebel. You are a Rebel and as such can roleplay and derivative of a rebellion you like within acceptable boundaries; if you want to roleplay as a Mafia family then you use the Corleone class.

Appeal denied.