[SERIOUS DISCUSSION] Zappington, Biowolf, and Spud
Three players. Very known in the community, great RPers, one used to be a favored administrator.

Two were banned, and Zappington resigned. They all had some kind of secret hatred for the community. All three were very immature trolls.

One day, they all got together and decided to heavily minge the server. They went on a huge RDM spree, and all three were permanently server and forum banned.

So, after thinking this over of whether or not I should start this thread, I decided. So this is now an open, serious discussion about all three players and their ways and what they've done.

Also, admins. Please do not remove this. This discussion isn't meant for trash talking. It's to discuss about their minge spree, things they did in the past and why they did them.

Please keep this discussion serious. No going off-topic, no trashtalking, etc.

I don't really see the purpose of making a thread about these 3 players? What has been done has been done, and I don't really see how this thread NOT will go off-topic nor have trashtalking in it, and why should we speculate in why they did as they did? Perhaps they grew tired of FLRP and GMOD? No need in starting rumors..
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
What are you trying to achive here?
I don't get it, I have nothing to discuss about these people, they're gone.
Closed.

Spud was not even a part of the mass rdm. Get your facts straight before making a thread