[FL:RP] Razer | Unban Request
Rainbow 
Your name: [FL:RP] Razer

Your ban ID: 28493

Banned by: Temar

Reason: (Double accounting to avoid current ban and ban count of this account

Involved: [FL:RP] Jordan STEAM_0:1:63623043

Why we should unban you: Ok let me explain yestoday, my main account Razer was banned, And later on that night I tried connecting a few times to see if my unban request was accepted or denied as I could not get on the forums at the time (As my internet was playing up).

Later on that night, my dad asked what game was it I have been playing over the past few weeks when I was at his and I went fearless on Garrys mod (As he watches me play it quite often) And he wanted to give it a go so I created him a account and he did play on fearless not me, and when Temar checked the logs, of course it has the same IP from when I connected earlier that day (On Razer) which resulted in Temar thinking that I double accounted and gave me a perm ban. I hope we can resolve this problem asap. Sorry for the whole confusion.

I hope we can sort this out, As I do not think it is fair, that my family member has been perm banned (including me) Because he wanted to try out the server and go on it since he liked the look.
Because I know I was banned and I fully respect that and was waiting till tonight cause I only had a few hours left, but now I cant ever play and nor can my family member.
Kind regards
Razer, A fellow FearlessRP Donator

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34759371&b=7]
Denied
I received information that you double accounted to avoid your current ban and because you wanted to start another account because you had a high ban account