Your ban ID: 26554

Banned by: Console

Reason: Poor reason to steal a car, extended due to priors

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:
Good evening dear community.
I want to be unbanned.
I am telling the story times.
I was first banned because I stole a car for no reason. But that's why I got banned for 24 hours.
Then I looked in the Ban list, how long my ban is still valid.
Then stood, however, that I am banned for 6 months.
In addition to the basic "extended due to priors".
Also, I was banned from the console, not from a player (administrator).
I was the one who banned you before it was extended; I caught you stealing a car for no reason so then I pulled you aside and told you what you were doing wrong and then gave you a small ban. Doomdude then saw that you have already been given 9 bans previous of the one I gave you so it was then extended. I feel you should take this time to read up on the rules and guides while you take your time off from the server. Now, given the fact that I don't feel that you have put a lot of work into your unban request (it looks more like a joke to me than anything else) I don't think you should be unbanned or your ban should be decreased. In addition, you have 10 bans total now so I believe you should take some time off.
You don't even state why you should get unbanned.
You dont seem to enthused about getting an unban or even care why you got banned..

So please within 48 hours post a reply.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I want to be unbanned because I regret my
actions, and I think that 6 months is very
long already. Maybe we can talk about
shortening the bann?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved.
hm thanks
I will let the banning admins/mods deal with this situation as they know what happened.

Usually the amount of months is kind of like a break period because you have had too many bans. Kind of like a wake up call to say "heres your last chance."
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
10 bans on your record, time to, as Beflok said, wake up.

That's your last chance to pull your act together. Sit your ban out.

Unban request - denied.