BR by another rule breaker!?
Name of player: Commander Fi5h

SteamID: Didn't get it :L

Time in GMT: 18:00

Server: x33

Summary: I was rightly banned for double dooring, however I was caught by a 'patrolling SS' or was raiding without a warrant, he asked me to open my door, so I said 'Why are you patrolling ###7 raiding without warrent' & he said 'bored' or I opened my door then he was like 'Okay, ban request done' I said why and he told me about double dooring, although I've played 100hrs, I never knew about Double dooring (Yes, I've read the rules) sp I said I'll remove the 'extra door' he said okay and I did, then he said I won't post the BR then, however he did, I may have broken 1 small rule, but he FailRP'ed and randomly raided without warrant.

Evidence: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=28624

And is double dooring really worth a ban with what other people do on that server?

Thanks, please review Smile - Fred Tounge STEAM_0:0:47121410

Steam ID: [FL:RP] Commander Fi5h STEAM_0:0:32154223
Quoted from the Ban Request: "Reason for me being at Apartments: A Raid was taking place, and i was told to go there. I got distacted, and saw this double dooring."
Regards,
aviator
I can assure you, there was no raid going on.

And he raided without a warrant.
You're changing stories. At first you said there was no raid going on, and now you're saying that he raided without a warrant. It seems to me like you're trying to get him banned as revenge.
No, he was called to a raid, which was happening, no one was raiding before he came then he raids me? And I recall what he said.
He was trying to crack my keypad & I asked why & he said "Checking if it works." He was lying, he DIDNT come to raid or assist in anyway. I'm not trying to get revenge, it just annoys me how he does that.

Wasn't happening*
Insufficient evidence.

Denied.