Unban Request
Your name: Strawnana

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:49669697

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Punchwhoring 5 different people

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) -

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Firstly all day people have been going at me trying to have a reason to kill me or something, also I punched one guy because I got annoyed with him, then he started shouting at me and obviously got an admin to ban me! It's unbelievable that I didnt even get a warning.[/u]
You were a HUGE mingebag today.

I was the last person you got to punch, you punched me while you were a PARAMEDIC, and I was a cop. Before that you broke several other rules. I then reported it, and Narcotic took appropriate action.

Also, I know that staff is going to tell you this so I might as well do it too: The administrators/moderators are not obliged to give you ANY warning at all. You're supposed to read the rules before you start playing on the server, like normal people do.

How I am involved? I was the last or second to last person who got punched, and I called Narcotic..
You punched down an officer twice, you hit him to low enough HP to hit him unconcious, you then proceed to hit different people without reason at all.
Denied.