Ban Request
Video 
Name of player:
Ali12

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:51507582

Time in GMT: 19. ‎december ‎2012, ‏‎01:08:31

Server: v33x

Summary: i was at the bank and a random rebel ask for all my money and shoot at me.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/yriGxywj-fI
I would imagine, mugging on the street isnt that big of a deal as of what you do, and mugging the general reason would be to get money, but raiding, you need a very good reason, yet you do it 24/7...
(03-09-2013, 08:47 AM)Dron2666 Wrote: I would imagine, mugging on the street isnt that big of a deal as of what you do, and mugging the general reason would be to get money, but raiding, you need a very good reason, yet you do it 24/7...

you can not just go to a random person and said get all you money or you die. and maybe i raid alot but it's not random.!
you can not just go to a random person and said get all you money or you die. and maybe i raid alot but it's not random.!
[/quote]

It is random for you, your always doing it i agree with the other guy, u have no reason to raid u just do it.
(03-09-2013, 11:20 AM)DJ13 Wrote: you can not just go to a random person and said get all you money or you die. and maybe i raid alot but it's not random.!

It is random for you, your always doing it i agree with the other guy, u have no reason to raid u just do it.
[/quote]

qusetion, why do you think i like to raid when admin/mods is on?
Randomly mugging is bad enough, but you cannot ask for more the 2k. It's also in poor form to ask for specific ammounts of money when mugging.
Approved
Need some builds for RP? Click here!