Ban Request: Mouises and cardresurrector
Name of player: cardresurrector and Mouises

SteamID: Mouises STEAM_0:1:47547199
cardresurrector STEAM_0:1:49282623

Time in GMT: GMT+1:00 10:23

Server: v33x

Summary: I joined the Game as a Rebel Leader. I came in the City and parked my Car as two Corleons came to me hostaged me on the parking area in front of the Gas-Station. After they hostaged me with no Reason the just killed me. I think they broke Hostage Rule Number 8 and RDM.

Evidence: On the first Picture you can see the hostage location. After I told them about the Hostage Rule cardresurrector said that I'm right about the Hostage Rule. After that Mouises ran to the Gas-Station bought the doors and said :"Now you are next to our base so we're allowed to hostage you." After that one of the guys just shot me.

EDIT: cardesurrector prop pushed my car and nearly killed one Chef with it. Time : GMT+1 12:44. I add the Screenshots I took under the rest of the Screens.

[Image: q88k8toe.jpg][Image: vj5zz5lt.jpg]

[Image: 9iq7dmq7.jpg]
[Image: 4puzukg4.jpg]
[Image: 8oxxjoc8.jpg]
still waiting for an Answer I'm sorry for that bump I know that all Admins are busy but I hope someone will denied or approve it soon.
You have 24 hours to provide more evidence as this is not sufficient to issue a ban.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was not deemed sufficient, as accused player was not found violating rules.

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team