Unban Request: SegataSam
Your Name: SegataSam

Your Ban ID: 25360

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: My reason for being banned for 3 days was: "Double door / Prop block x 2 / Ignoring me completely"

Involved: SegataSam

Why we should unban you: Firstly, I would like to formally come out and say that I was unaware of what the term 'double door' stood for when it was in the list of rules, and so I acknowledge this and will keep it in mind in the future. One reason for banning was prop blocking two times. I had two sheets of metal which separated my apartment room which were accessible via the use of the keypads on either side of the props. Also, these props were simply used as a security against some of my rooms as I was fearful of thugs, etc.

One thing that struck me hardest was that I 'ignored the admin completely'. I was frozen in place multiple times, and was unaware of the scenario that I was in. I saw in the chat "Fix it." multiple times but was unaware as to what it was referring to - before I had the chance to inquire as to what the admin was referring to, I received a 3 day ban. I personally view this ban unfair as I was not informed of what error I was at (and if I was, it must have been blocked out by the rest of the chat and I apologize for not looking further) If I was told, I am sincerely sorry and will certainly not repeat the same mistake again.

- Segata Sanshiro

Sorry for adding onto the message furthermore, but I would like to put emphasis on the effect that this ban has had on me. Although I had not been a member of the Fearless community for long, I quickly grew on the server and the people on it, and was deeply upset by the ban given to me. You may say that 3 days is enough, but with the holidays soon to be over I would have liked to spend those days playing with my friends on the server. FearlessRP is the best roleplaying server I have gone on - quite easily my most favourite server in GMOD to be honest. I hope that my appeal is read, and I hope for a response in the future when possible.
I brought you to me said in local ooc, "You have to fix this" you numpad abuse and walk away.

I bring you back again and say in the local ooc, "Hey you have to fix this" you do the same thing as before. Walk away

The third time I bring you and freeze you and say, "You need to fix this man" sat there for a second then unfreeze you hoping you would do so. But you walk away again.

You just walked away three times. Denied