Random Raid BR
Name of player:

ADP [pk]
CAPT.Karter [b20]
KEN_z streaming
These guys lead the raid but also the SS Who cracked the keypad who's name I couldn't get.

SteamID:

adp [PK] STEAM_0:1:14570975
CAPT.Karter [B20] STEAM_0:1:14264162
KEN_z streaming STEAM_0:1:5892572

Time in GMT:
22:50

Server:
v33x

Summary:
We were basing as corleones. we owned all of the doors in the estate. Then cops show up at our door and request a warrant on me for some reason (I didn't own any of the doors or the fading door so pretty pointless.) This is when I started recording, so watch my evidence.

Evidence:

(sorry for delay, had to start upload again because I couldn't upload more than 15 mins without verifying account) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOSNz4T2S...e=youtu.be

The last couple of minutes may not be relevant but I didn't stop recording in case it kicked off again.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
still being prosesed
Yeah I had to completely reupload because it was over 15 minutes and I hadn't verified. I don't know how to upload it in a higher quality. If I was to just upload the fraps file to youtube It would take over 9999 minutes. It's 23gb... How can I get the video up in HQ?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was not found violating the rules.

Creator of Ban Request was banned for a day for blocking off the whole villa.

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team