Butch- Ban appeal
Name: Butch
Ban #: 22679
Ban by: First by an admin but i forgot hisn ame he ban me for 1 day then console extended it to five
Reason: Fear rp <------ literal reason used!
Involved: Me, some rdming cop ( forgot name ) I'm sorry I smoke too much to remmeber names, I'm not even kidding I'm being so serous right now.
Why you should unban me: So one bright day in evocity little ol' Butch was roamin the street of the city, when a cop was fighting with one of his rebel friends, Butch being protective, threatened to knife the cop if he didn't stop punching his friend, the cop then pulled out his gun ( breaking fear rp ) ohh what a surprise! And proceeded to shoot me saying quote pussy, where is this pussy, I'm going to fuck this pussy, shooting randomly into the crowd in a condensed part of the city. So I ran because not only was he breaking fear rp he was now being very vulgur shooting random civilians and he was also trying to kill me to avoid a roleplay situation. After he killed me claimed how much of a pussy i was and everytime he saw me ( in my next live(s) ) he would killl me ( RDM ) me for he killed me with prejiduce just for seeing me alive not commiting any crimes or anything. So thats why I don't deserve a 5 day ban, serously 5 days, like I only broke a rule to avoid being rdmed over and over and i get a 5 day ban, when admins dont respond to @ chat when i need help but you don't hesitate to ban me with even asking me what the situation was first. Nice
The cop got banned too, you should've abided fear RP. I came into the server undercover to find you blatantly breaking fear RP, running away from a cop. At that point, he was not trying to shoot you, he was trying to arrest you.

Then a bit later, you were running from gunpoint AGAIN, the cop fired a few rounds but you still didn't stop moving (2nd time fear RP)

Then I noted down your name and carried on. I then saw a cop being racist, noted him down and carried on again. Then I saw you running around the busstop, breaking fear RP AGAIN and decided it was time for a ban.

I then issued the bans on the persons I had seen ban-worthy rulebreaks from and banned them all.

Your ban was not unjust, you should've handled the situation in a different way than you did, both parties at fault, both parties banned.
(01-27-2013, 12:51 AM)Salinsky Wrote: The cop got banned too, you should've abided fear RP. I came into the server undercover to find you blatantly breaking fear RP, running away from a cop. At that point, he was not trying to shoot you, he was trying to arrest you.

Then a bit later, you were running from gunpoint AGAIN, the cop fired a few rounds but you still didn't stop moving (2nd time fear RP)

Then I noted down your name and carried on. I then saw a cop being racist, noted him down and carried on again. Then I saw you running around the busstop, breaking fear RP AGAIN and decided it was time for a ban.

I then issued the bans on the persons I had seen ban-worthy rulebreaks from and banned them all.

Your ban was not unjust, you should've handled the situation in a different way than you did, both parties at fault, both parties banned.

Ok but a 5 day ban cmon
The ban was was 24 hours at first, but extended upon SA review, due to your past violations.