Donating
Hey guys, im new on the forum and to your server, although i do have 20 hours gamplay on your server, so not that new.
But my question; How to donate, because i am trying to make a small donation, but i get the error 'Error: Invalid SteamID.', what to do now?

O and also another question, i downloaded and installed the fearless prop pack, but it doesnt seem to be working.

Thank you in advanced Smile
Go to: SteamID

Write your steam name, press Enter and your steam ID will be shown. (As it seems, your steam ID is: ‪STEAM_0:1:23715095‬. Correct me if I am wrong)
Afterwards press Donate and paste your steam ID. Choose Donator or money pack and complete the payment.

About the "prop pack", do you mean the spawn lists?
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • Practona
(11-12-2012, 02:31 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Go to: SteamID

Write your steam name, press Enter and your steam ID will be shown. (As it seems, your steam ID is: ‪STEAM_0:1:23715095‬. Correct me if I am wrong)
Afterwards press Donate and paste your steam ID. Choose Donator or money pack and complete the payment.

About the "prop pack", do you mean the spawn lists?

LOL sorry sir, im blind as hell, i didnt even see the check button!
And yes i mean the spawnlist, i mean i do have the servers original spawnlist but im not getting the new stuff.
Make sure that your Gmod isn't running when you extrect the spawnlists.
(11-12-2012, 02:38 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Make sure that your Gmod isn't running when you extrect the spawnlists.

Ah dang, i cant donate, i dont have a creditcard or paypal, i only use Ideal :l
Well then I suggest you to show your support in this thread : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=20734