Griffin's Unban Request
Rainbow 
Griffin's Unban Request
Your Name: Griffin Horner; Steam Name: Grifflypuff

Your ban ID: 16914

Banned By: Grub
Reason: "Prop Blocking..." (Nervous)

Involved: Grubs, The Tacky Shirt Guy who I almost squashed with my couch, and I.

Why We Should Unban You: I was just swervin' with mah couch, mindin' my own business, when I was banned. It was an eerie night, and no one was to be seen, but the plaid vest of the tacky shirt guy. I was walking my couch, doin' mah own lil' thang, however, little did I know, Grub had been watching the entire time. Grubbies banned me for "Propkilling," when I hadn't touched tacky shirt guy at all. I'd never interfered with the virtual welfare of tacky shirt guy, so I disapprove this ban. (Angry) Yes, I did get "swingy," but I had no intent, (Nor did I ever,) damage tacky shirt guy. I would like to conclude by accusing tacky shirt guy of insurance fraud.) Thank you.
You know I did get a good chuckle but,

How did you even think that was allowed? Walking down the street with a couch slamming it against walls and hitting everything with it. You even hit my little side attraction. In fact if I didn't intervene my friend their, the one you were trying to smash into the ground, would of found himself dead. I even watched you for a couple of moments as you would swing far left then come back to the far right. The worst part is you kept pushing him away with the couch, then would slam him towards you.

"I was just swervin' with mah couch, mindin' my own business,"

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub