What's the most amusing thing you have done at Fearless?
Khaos Krew #YOLO

Nothing beats being in a clan full of awesome norweigens.
Clan Needed Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Gamesdude109's post:
  • Decay
(10-12-2012, 01:15 AM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: Khaos Krew #YOLO

Nothing beats being in a clan full of awesome norweigens.

Good times indeed :>

There is so many good times on FL, But the best i had was with Basse stealing a car.. Basse ended up dead but the voice he made in the mic was priceless. Me and Him ended up laughing like two idiots...

When I think about it i start to laugh Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
I am gonna have to say the first time i ever joined the server and my friend J-Boi and Arre dragged me out to the villas gave me a mp5 a deagle,kevlar and ammo and told me to shoot anyone that got close. Well either that or when J-Boi shouted F*** the SS is here and i asked him what the heck the SchultStaffen was doing on FL xD

EDIT: Either the one i mentioned above or the one time when i was president and server was about to restart so i sent the whole government to arrest Alpha_Dog because he was standing on my car xD
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg05hMKAS...e=youtu.be
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
well today: finding 15 contraband items , destroying em , survive and arrest the corleone member who owned all the contraband all in one house
Has to be the proud trabant owners club :p I have had so many other great memories from Fearless that's why I came back! Aww brings me back cruising the highway in our trabants!
I suppose it was when I hosted the Trabant races and I won them!
Slowest race ever...
I'm actually enjoying to drive a trabant its fun to ride and its kinda cute. Though I'm saving for a better car , yet i won't sell my little trabby
Playing stupid songs in the trabant while driving anywhere I want to.
The best thing I did on fearless you say?

well I say, Taking befloks beer away.
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020