Gonna be really inactive.
Well, as some may have noticed, I've been very inactive on FL recently, due to the fact that I just barely even play anymore. And I realized I needed to pull my head out of my ass and start getting my shit straight. I'm usually over at my friend's house, which I am right now actually. But I'm starting high school, one of the best in my state actually. I'm pretty stoked to be going there :D I's a performing arts school, and I'm going to be doing tech theater. That pretty much means I'll be working with the set pieces for plays, and building and painting a lot of them. It will also require me to stay after school for long periods of time, and even go in on the weekends to help with plays and shit. But anyway, I'm barely ever going to be online, and when I am, I will try to get on FL. I know I don't exactly have the best reputation on the servers, mainly since I used to just camp in a base 24/7 and money whore with a doomfort protecting me. I'm not gonna do that anymore, and I want to apologize to the people I've pissed off, players and admins alike. And as for my ban history, that is not who I am anymore. I don't minge around, running people over in my BMW at high speeds. I want to do a lot more passive RP. I recently got accepted into the King in the North clan, and I'm pretty excited to start playing with them.

TL:DR version - Starting high school, barely going to be on the servers anymore. Sorry to the people I've pissed off.

I appreciate you reading this, and I hope you can understand.
Good luck bro. I hope you do well at your new school.
Miss ya Fiddles
Clan Needed Tounge