Perma,Double door.
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Themuffinman
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Andreas
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V2d
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
n/a
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Banned for double dooring the nexus, here is my construction. The normal door can NEVER be locked, and as far as I am aware, could also not be even be USED due to the prop.
Reflecting on the rules, if you want to be technical this is double dooring and I am very sorry for that, but I misunderstood it.

The door cannot be locked by us(or anyone), it is useless, I could understand this ban if you had to picklock the door but you don't as we cannot lock it.

I'll also add, since my perm ban I have been behaving and had no admin issues. This is not a matter of misbehavioring, being a minge, a dick etc, it's a simple mistake.

Don't you think this ban is a bit harsh since there is no way of utilizing that door?
[Image: Untitled.png]
You did this two places in nexus, it prevented me from breaking out of Jail..

Also, you had a Fade n' Shoot Window at the Nexus Desk..

Edit: Sorry, my bad. I thought the Net Window thing was a door, also. I had nothing with the garage door to do.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The 2nd place was where? The other construction was not near a door, just in an isle. I can post a pic of this if needed.
And that fading door aka window is for speaking to people, I open it to give things / receive things also. The prop isn't bullet proof, so using it as a fade and shoot would be pointless. Just for to add effect to the construction and add rp properties.
That was clearly double dooring, you could have made the door on the stairs then it would not be double dooring. It doesnt matter if the door can't be bought or not (Locked or not). It's still a door and will always be a door. You broke a rule + you were on your last chance so I made it a perm.

EDIT:
And about the ban is harsh, the ban was 16 hours (1000 minutes) but the fact that you had 12 bans on record + you were on your last chance made me change it to perm. You had 12 chances, but you broke all of them. So its pretty your own fault that it has been changed to perm.

Waiting for more opinions...
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Like I Said, I made a mistake and I am very sorry for that.
I thought since it couldn't be used it didn't count, but obviously not so I am very sorry.

And yes Andreas, I understand why you made it a perm completely.
Good morning.
Today, I tested the prop in single player and as I thought the door could not be used at all- uncloseable. However, technically I guess this was still against the rules so I hope you forgive me for my mistake.

I'm no robot, mistakes will happen, I hope you will see since my previous ban a lot has changed and I have improved my character.
I recorded a video of the door to show it cannot be used:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JObRzJKop...e=youtu.be

It's a crappy build,but it was a temp fixing until something better came into place .In hind sight I should of built it on the stairs like Andreas suggested, or took more time into something else.Anymore admin opinions?
The door can be used if you fade your prop and close the door and then unfade it.

I will consider this as double dooring, and im waiting for another admin to give his opionion. Thread will be closed untill a 2nd opinion has been given.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Doesn't matter if the door can be bought or not, you still can't block it directly with a fading door. You should have asked before doing things your way.

All your bans are mostly RDM and FailRP, you've had quite enough chances to change your behaviour but didn't.

Make an unban request after a few months. Try some seriousRP
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.