Uncool ban..
Thumbs Down 
Your name: Lickity-Split Spike

Your ban ID: 11982

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: v22

Involved: Bokeh

Why we should unban you: Here is my explaination, A guy with the name of "Bokeh" sold guns . I bought 25, not knowing they were duped. Later he came to my house with the glitch. He told me to take as many as I could, I denied that saying "No". And suggested disposing of the glitch. Later I pmed him asking if they were duped because it was glitchy. I had 5 glitched ones I knew about and disposed of them, because he said the ones he sold were not duped. Later I saw world wide talking to a bunch of corleones about the glitch, I told coffe that I might of bought glitched weaponry. He told us we can keep them (I am almost for sure he did, ask him if he didn't) and I still wasn't sure if they were or not duped, I took my friends word, If I did something wrong I think I should atleast banned a good period of time, but not perm'. Thanks.
I had to remove part of your unban request since you described the glitch in detail. Please write a new explanation, without exact specifics of how the glitch works, since that will get more people permanently banned for trying it out.
(07-04-2012, 09:08 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I had to remove part of your unban request since you described the glitch in detail. Please write a new explanation, without exact specifics of how the glitch works, since that will get more people permanently banned for trying it out.

I fixed it, trying to give not much detail of how the glitch works.
Logs have shown you using the glitch.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.