BR - Sleeze
Bug 
Requesting permanent suspension for the accused player

Name : [FL:RP] Sleeze

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:40634688

Time : Around 11:30pm Pacific Standard Time? About 1 hour before this posted.

Server : v33x

Reasons : Broke NLR around 6 times on fraps to try to RDM us. He then job abused to get a firetruck to drive as a cop, also on video. After we killed him the 4th time he came back, he decided as a fireman that he would set up a nice gate to block us in the apartments, will be provided in the video along with the NLR violations.

The biggest offence was him adv duping something invisible, a prop, that would spas out and kill (propkill) people. I have a video showing him trying
To spam it under me but i ran inside, i also followed him only to record him spawning it and killing around 3 people in the street.

I would request the logs to be checked to show him dupin it then people dieing by his props immediately after.

Rain was also affected in this way : Sleeze started off as a fireman and was driving into my friends car and ramming the crap out of it so my friend decided to take him out. Sleeze then changed to police commander to eventually break NLR and taze Rain. Rain had nothing to do with this, just minding his own business to buy some things at apartments but the thing is that he had the same suit as my friend who killed sleeze when he was ramming us. So basically Sleeze came back to apartments to revenge kill Shipment but got the wrong guy in the same suit and tazed him. Once he tazed him, he shot him to death on the ground. Rain can testify to this, logs can sort of piece this together, but fraps/demo will best show this.

Evidence : Video, logs, witnesses.

Video will be posted within 24 hours as it is sleepy time and im not on my computer right now.

Logs can be checked to show the prop abuse to propkill

Witnesses : Rain, Shipment of lol, Rendeo, Dirty Smurf, Racerfan, TrollingDayz. I know witnesses do not count but most of them were affected by this player and were complaining in OOC about his propkilling.

I lost an mp5/tmp from his NLR attacks to get revenge.
Video Provided below shows the following content.
User misusing toolgun to duplicate invisible props that caused the victims to instantly die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Kl25c9r...tube_gdata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Kl25c9r...tube_gdata

Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.