theBIRDmanJONES - Propblocking/Flying Props preventing car from moving
Name of player: theBIRDmanJONES

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43875857

Time in GMT: 2:40 PM (30 Minutes ago)

Server: v2d

Summary: I just joined the server, since there was no paramedics I decided to go Paramedic, as usual I wanted to make the hospital in slums. When I get there I see this taxi propblocked with flying sticks right infront of the damn door. I call the owner of the flying objects, he tells me it is a car boot. I don't find it very realistic to have 4 flying objects around a taxi keeping it from moving, he could just have impounded it...

Evidence:

At this picture you can see the flying objects around the front of the car. The picture also confirmes that they are his props.

[Image: rpevocityv2d0207.jpg]

At this picture you see it from the side, and it continues all around.

[Image: rpevocityv2d0208.jpg]

Back of the car aswell.

[Image: rpevocityv2d0209.jpg]

Accused player.

[Image: 2012061900004.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Hmmm I see a note on one of the props on the second picture. What did it say?

To me it looks like these props are acting like a tire lock in real life only its surrounding whole car.

I would prefer this method in that if you tried to make a tire lock it might glitch the car.

I found his user account sent him a message to reply to this thread.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Alright, the note said something about a parking fine.

Like I stated in the summary, he said it was a Car boot. But you are able to make a proper one, instead of something that isnt even welded together.
Okay so i need to come up with something more realistic if im going to do that or, just take it to the nexus garage.
Correct?[/font]
I should have read the whole summary sorry bout that lol.

But like I said I would maybe rather someone do this instead because the second someone tries to push the car with the car boot on it might spaz out and either glitch the car or kill someone. I want to test this but I have sent the user this BR, and as long as he doesn't make a big massive lock like this again I see no reason to punish. He is new so I would rather inform rather than ban.
Okay.
I appreciate the mercy.
Alright, I'd like to cancel this Ban Req, since this guy is new and obviously didnt do it on purpose.

-Ban Request retracted.
Thank you all for your cooperation.

Denied.