Name of player: Jake

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:28815141
or
STEAM_0:1:14480290

Both of them are named Jake

Time in GMT: Around 15 minutes ago

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: He was prop pushing an impounded car to give it back to the rebels. He eventually got it stuck in the ground and it was out of control killing me once.

Evidence:
[Image: 8ECB4032ED226AEA9CC4D3635B9144E8973098A9]

[Image: 8FC9304376BF4F34B091D06A1F274F9F605AC614]

[Image: E81620D6E14BE56847F625C9177F1C2F42EE327D]

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
(This one wasnt coming up with [img])
this is Jake. when i was pushing that car i was trying to unglitch it because it was almost like a magnet to the wall and i couldnt do anything to it cause it was my friends car and they arrested him for going down there and the car was impounded. i tried to unglitch the car and i asked them to unimpound it so i could do something but they didnt listen to me and later on i was demoted and arrested. and i dont dont think that was me cause i dont remember doing that exact thing.. and there is no names on the screenshots of "me" so that couldve been the other 3 people that were trying to move it.
What it looks like to me is, at that moment there was no admins on according to the tab menu, even though i didn't see all of the names.

Rule 4 under vehicles: When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required. When your car is upside down you should use /flip to flip it.

Not really sure if the rule apply here since you said you died.
But you came back to the same place. In that case you broke a rule(NLR).

Oh, well. Don't mean any harm to anyone by posting this. So don't be pissed.

Thanks!
(06-02-2012, 04:53 PM)ouellette17 Wrote: this is Jake. when i was pushing that car i was trying to unglitch it because it was almost like a magnet to the wall and i couldnt do anything to it cause it was my friends car and they arrested him for going down there and the car was impounded. i tried to unglitch the car and i asked them to unimpound it so i could do something but they didnt listen to me and later on i was demoted and arrested. and i dont dont think that was me cause i dont remember doing that exact thing.. and there is no names on the screenshots of "me" so that couldve been the other 3 people that were trying to move it.

Everything you said there was false except the man getting arrested.
You prop pushed it the whole way from the bottom floor for your friend because it was impounded. It was only glitched because you were slamming it everywhere.

Also whenever you say that it was you pushing the car in the first sentence, dont try and lie about it in the last sentence saying it wasnt you. You dont gently nudge cars with two huge props wielded together.

The fact that you are now trying to lie after saying it was you in the first sentence of you reply to your ban request is not the brightest thing to do. It couldnt have been anything else either. This is because if you look in the pictures it was a paramedic doing this and you were the only paramedic on during this. You are lying terribly.
also. when you try to flip a car gently sometimes if it is glitched (in this case it was glitched on a wall) it goes out of control and flips around killing people around. in game i told people to get away cause it was prob gonna kill some people if they stayed around.

i didnt say it wasnt me... i said it could have been a possibility. it wasnt me who got it from the bottom floor. i was handcuffed while someone else did it. then when i got uncuffed i tried to unglitch it from where the person left it. btw sir, i think your mad. and all the cops are always corrupt in that server anyway.. anywhere i go i get handcuffed or arrested for no reason.
You think I'm mad? Nah man I enjoy people who break the rules and play with no knowledge of the rules...

Look in the pictures I have presented you. You are in Paramedic clothing. You are the only paramedic. If you somehow bought paramedic clothes as a citizen then you excuse in invalid. And you were prop pushing a car that was a rebels while you were a paramedic. Everything about it was fail.
I dont make ban request often, but when I do it is for something like this. Incompetent players like yourself that kill numerous people with props while unsuccessfully trying to help a rebel that got his car impounded.
Since servers be down ill check around logs to get correct steam ID. Will update soon

Ban request approved on player: STEAM_0:1:28815141
Need some builds for RP? Click here!