Refund my Corvette
Hey I need to refund my corvette i bought it like 20 mins ago, Gemini
Confused, what do you mean?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I have bought a Corvette for 200k and i would like to refund it as i bought it by mistake please help
in game name is Gemini

Pls help me

Soul?
Listen Genimi, we do have a irl life we have to take care of too. We don't have to be there for you 24/7.

I told you twice on the server if you kept spamming me I would kick you, and now you start to post here 3 times because soulripper wont respond you in a minute.

Give him some time...
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

How did you accidently buy it?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Hahahaha, Gemini.. You are a joke..

Andreas accidently bought a Ferrari deleted it with Toolgun and Refunded him self.. Therefor you asked "Can you do refunds?" and Andreas answered "Yes"..

Suddenly, you started spamming, Andreas's Pm, OOC and Admin chat with all this about you "accidently" bought a corvette...

I believe that this is made up bullshit, you regret that you bought a car.. Then sell it to some player on the server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I once bought a VW MkII without realising I already have one.

I now have two.

And I'm never going to sell either of them.

True story.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I accidentally bought 11 BMW's and dropped them by mistake before server crashed

True story.
I've seen you using the corvette today, if you wasnt ment to buy it why are you driving around in it now even TWICE?. I believe you are trying to lie just to get rid of the car and get maximum price for it.

Case closed and no refund will be given out.

Andreas.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3