Minor complaint driving me Mad
Hello Fearless it's me and im Back!... *whispering sound* wait what...you never knew i was gone did you? well anyways i am here to make another off-topic thread to tell you all about a minor thing on Fearless that is driving me Mad.

Well it's just a regular day on Fearless i am happy and all Roleplaying and then BAM someone says the word that drives me Mad and that is... I HATE when people refer to the President's job as Mayor and most of you might say there is now difference but there is. A President is usually a person that drives a whole country while a Mayor only runs A city. And this just drives me mad since i like that it is named President and that is mostly because DarkRP uses Mayor and not President. Well that's all i had to complain about for now.

Your's Sincerely

Ghost_walker
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Well, the word might be hated because of DarkRP but the president job is actually a mayor as he rules over a city and not a country.
I know that but then change it to Mayor i don't mind it being the same as DarkRP but i HATE it when they say the wrong name for the job.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate