Henry's Unban request
Wink 
Your name:Henry Unicorn™

[b]Your ban ID:8271

[b]Banned by: [FL] Holdem

[b]Server
: Jumping off the bridge while handcuffed. Claims he was suiciding while handcuffed to change jobs

[b]Involved: An SS agent by the steam name of Lolo and the RP name Jake Lions

[b]Why we should unban you: I believed I should be unbaned or my banning should be shortened because at the time I was not occur-ant of the fact that killing yourself was agents the Fear-RP rules. After the banning I reed ALL of the rules and agreed that I shall follow each one. Also if my banning is shortened or removed I will assure you that a situation like this will never happen again, and in the event that a situation dose happen like this once more I believe that the staff of Fearless should ban me longer then what I have been banned for now. This will assure that I will not try anything like this matter ever again. Thank you for your consideration and time. Sleepy
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
I believe you were only banned for a few hours, 2? So you would of been unbanned automatically by now.

-Closing.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.