Evidence of missleading information
Your name: (Steam friends name)AleksaKiller, paiN

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)8018,8087

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)Coffe

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)Idk

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

You said some kind of bug abuse which is not true. Me and paiN wanted to build paintball arena behind corleone house and we found some lockers... Shit ton of gun in them.. We took pictures because we couldnt belive our eyes... A ton of shit in them..

I really didn't do anything and this picture proves that we just stumbeled upon them..

[Image: 7eaml6bk98f0n3aubpm3.jpg]

Hope you can give me and paiN an unban... Only 4 lockers in this picture 15 more in othere pipes and in the woods..
Sorry for Dp, but i have something to say.

This has been the only server I played on since November now, and I feel like it's my home.. The reason i joined this server is not because i just saw a lot of people the reason is that i have seen that this server has a huge custom script, models, sounds etc...

Then i brought paiN, he's not the most knowlegable person with rules but he never insulted anyone... Me and him came from SammysServer which is a moderately big community and i was an SA there so i knew the rules pretty well... If fail rp was called powergaming i would have never gotten the 2 bans i had because i didn't quite understand what Fail rp was...

I know that you are a HUGE comunnity and that you do not need to unban us but please put yourselfs in our shues. Do you know what it's like to LOVE a server, donate several time to the community for support and in the end get denied playing on it. Do you know what it feels like? I hope none of you find out.

To get to the point.. We found A SHIT TON of guns like 200 automatics awps etc, didnt bother telling it to anyone because finding something is not a rulebrake....
And for the bug abuse, the only thing that can come to mind is that you could use a gun from your inventory 20 times but it wouldn't multiply them or anything you could just use them...
If you mean that well yeah we did that but we had no benefits from this... Not even ammo...

Please let us play on our favoruite server so we don't have to quit G-mod.. G-mod is pointless if i am not playing here.

You can take all the guns even the once that we had before just please unban us.

You do not know how it feels and I hope that none of you ever have to find out.

Edit: So what has been decided?
Move to declined.
Denied
Logs Clearly Show you Exploiting and the story and picture you posted to not be how you got the guns
and all your lies made this worse
this was decided by Me, Shadow, Coffee, Soul
Perm Ban Stays