Shipment Unban
Your name: (Shipment of Lol Cheese)

Your ban ID: (5664)

Banned by: ([FL] Shadow)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d)

Involved: (A)

Why we should unban you: (Firstly ill discuss the CDM, All times were accidents because i was new and the controls were hard to learn, Next the Racism, I Didnt do any of this, Prop pushing Car?, I saw someone else do this so i thought it was the right way or normal way of getting a car that was flipped over, back to normal, i really like this server and i know some of things were stupid to do, but all im asking is for one more chance, this was my first time on the server, and i would really like another chance Angel
You should drive carefully which is also possible when you are new.

Also getting your car flipped over is easily done by using the /flip command.

For the other ban reasons Shadow could explain why you are banned for that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Yeah, he should drive more carefully.. He drove a person over in full speed, cops saw it, pointed a gun to him while he was stood still, told him to get out then just drove off... then his car was flipped and he pushed it till the skybox with a prop and he was yelling over the mic to a person (Police Officer) that "he looks asian and and you don't like that at all, and that he should go eat some Kung Pao chicken other then bothering you." (I was cloaked spectating the situation)
Firstly the person i was calling asian, was a person who had earlier on been harassing me and he was not a cop, i think his rp name was paul mitchell, and as i have stated i was new, ao i didnt really know there was a flip command and had witnessed another do this so i assumed its what you do, also two of the people i accidentally ran over were my friends, they jumped in front of my a car deliberately, they were just bein silly, and i have had problems with the responsiveness of the movement of cars, i dunno if its lag on my part or what, but that is why i accidentally ran people over. I never meant to intentionally do so, also me hitting it into the skybox was just my failed attempt at trying to flip it over
- Denied