I dont regret anything!
Some of your kid admins banned me for saying: "X is driving like a real ***". The dude was driving in a golf with rap music on and I thought it was funny and I dont regret anything. You can hear the word *** at least 10 times more in a rap song than I said it so deal with it! Kid community, controlled and used by the kids.
(12-13-2011, 04:34 PM)Paulius Wrote: Some of your kid admins banned me for saying: "X is driving like a real ***". The dude was driving in a golf with rap music on and I thought it was funny and I dont regret anything. You can hear the word *** at least 10 times more in a rap song than I said it so deal with it! Kid community, controlled and used by the kids.

[Image: 6Y6I2.png] Serious community HERP DERP
To be honest, You can price yourself to be lucky man, if I had seen you saying that, I would of banned you for 2 months instead of 2 weeks. We, at FL don't take take racism lightly, might of been a joke in a song, but for others a serious offensive word.

Your signature just shows how mature your are really, going after an admin like that. Pretty low.

If you don't like our community, why stick around? Nobody is stopping you.

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(12-13-2011, 05:11 PM)Shadow Wrote: To be honest, You can price yourself to be lucky man, if I had seen you saying that, I would of banned you for 2 months instead of 2 weeks. We, at FL don't take take racism lightly, might of been a joke in a song, but for others a serious offensive word.

Your signature just shows how mature your are really, going after an admin like that. Pretty low.

If you don't like our community, why stick around? Nobody is stopping you.

Thats not even a signiture, you dont even know a way around your forums. And OMG HE SAID *** WE GOT A RACIST OVER HERE! Thats like punishing a black rapper for racism wheres the logic in that. Anyway this community is clearly run by little cunts so see ya later shitlords!
Who is the child here? Thinking

Edit: This is not an unban request, therefore closed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
One little thing, This server have something called rules, You should had read them before you starts to role-play.
Quote:15. No Racism, Sexism, or other Hate Speech
This is in our rules, We don't tolerate that word (Ni**a)

(Sorry for re-oping this thread.)