BlueScattle - RDM
Video 
Name of player: [FL:RP] BlueScattle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13908787

Time in GMT: In GMT, it happend from around 19:15 - 19:45. (6th of december)

Server: v2d

Summary: BlueScattle, who have been minging me and my friend for the past two days, RDM'ed me and a friend after we killed him for trespassing. Watch the video and you'll understand.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t62i91tcX4c
I've got a little overboard, but why did you let me in? I just think it's annoying that the black market dealer and Gun Dealer keeps basing the same place when you're supposed to sell.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
(12-07-2011, 06:30 AM)BlueScattle Wrote: I've got a little overboard, but why did you let me in? I just think it's annoying that the black market dealer and Gun Dealer keeps basing the same place when you're supposed to sell.

"I'm just gonna get the money from a friend."

Then you run away, jump into the forest, where obviously is no friend waiting for you, and get guns out, really. That's the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

So we've got breaking NLR, RDM and FailRP for BlueScattle. A week off for you.

I would like to know the name of the Gundealer please, can't read it in the video?
Dare to think!
(12-07-2011, 06:54 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(12-07-2011, 06:30 AM)BlueScattle Wrote: I've got a little overboard, but why did you let me in? I just think it's annoying that the black market dealer and Gun Dealer keeps basing the same place when you're supposed to sell.

"I'm just gonna get the money from a friend."

Then you run away, jump into the forest, where obviously is no friend waiting for you, and get guns out, really. That's the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

So we've got breaking NLR, RDM and FailRP for BlueScattle. A week off for you.

I would like to know the name of the Gundealer please, can't read it in the video?

His name is Nico, and he's cleared things out with SHadow when it comes to basing.

About that ''trespassing'', you've opened the door for me via. numpad and then shot me, next time don't let me in just to kill me, what if I wanted to buy something? You're a Gundealer, not a security guard.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]