Report Erik Panzer
Hello dear Fearless Community!
I am thekalk and I will translate the report for my friend bigi45 from german to english!

Name of player: Erik Panzer

SteamID: Probably Erik Panzer aswell but not quiet sure: STEAM_0:0:68939114

Time in GMT: ~20:57

Server: v4b1

Summary:
So my friend bigi45 and his friend(megamezzomixer: STEAM_0:1:50472351) drove to the city through the tunnel, what they didnt know is that cars were banned from the city (by the President) good so far. Problem was that the police showed no presence in front or after the tunnel, no signs, nothing.

As they passed the tunnel and continued to the nexus, they stopped because Erik Panzer stood at the side pointing with a gun at [color=#333333]megamezzomixer head. Because he didnt said something they continued to drive out of the city then he opened the fire on the car it broke and bigi45 was killed. His friend stayed in the car called an admin cause this was obviously FailRP. The  admin came removed the car and froze megamezzomixer on the tides hotel. As a result megamezzomixer was banned for FearRP. Funny thing was that megamezzomixer was a passenger of the vehicle so he had no control over the car.

After that bigi45 tried to get back to his car then a police officer came, tased and arrested him (We dont know the name of this Officer).

Evidence:

We contacted AwestruckBullet today, he said we should report Erik Panzer. AwestruckBullet said he has enough proof for a report.
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
[Image: tumblr_n4b2hbIVAl1r7l27do1_500.jpg]
The main reason I asked for this report to be made, was that we could discuss this. Thank you for writing this report so well.

Now, Erik Panzer, I would like to know why you felt the need to shoot and kill someone for having a car in the city? Checking the logs, you did in-fact kill bigi.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I have asked Erik multiple times to give his input on this and has obviously refused to do so. If there is no reply from him within 24 hours, this will be concluded.
Kind Regards,

Approved.
Kind Regards,