I took a ban for no reason !
Your name: Theoharakis13

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73173254

Your ban ID: 72520

Banned by: [FL:M] Ghost

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: none

Why we should unban you: One officer came to me and he said ''where are you from'' and i anser ''From Greece'' and he said ''Sorry but i need to arrest you'' after that i said ''Why ?! '' and he anser me too '' Because you are from GRECCE ! '' THIS IS SO RACISTIC !!!! i gone to the jail and i gone out . The admin came to me and he didn't said anything i explain this happen and he ban me !!! THIS - IS - SO - RACISTIC !!!!!!!!!!!
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
Hello,
I banned you because you were breaking FearRP. Once i TP'd to you i said 'Stop breaking FearRP', you then replied 'What the fuck do you want?' and continued to run. This lead to your ban as you were running away under gunpoint (After i already warned you) , while the officer was telling you to stop.

I was not being racist, your attitude was appalling when i spoke to you. I picked you up so i could read your name and then i banned you since you clearly didn't care that you were breaking the rules.

-Ghost
Fearless Moderator
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
It would appear that the ban was valid. You should abide by the FearRP rule at all times, even if you feel like the other person is breaking the rules. If it's of case of this happening, use @ to contact a staff member.

You say the other player was being racist for arresting you for being Greek, racism/discrimination is allowed In Character.

With that said,

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]