MayhemzHD Unban Request
Your name: MayhemzHD

Your ban ID: 4751

Server: rp_evocity_2vd

Why we should unban you: When its says asked to be killed. What I did is try to jump into a car saying kill me! Aswell shouting Allah. The reason why I did this was a SS turnt around when I went and jumped for it.

PS: I can't tell when the ban is lifted because the years/dates/months are weird and I dont understand it.
its a Day ban, and I stoped in the nick of time because the SS had guns on you and I almost ran you over. and you said in the mic "Please! PLEASE KILL ME!" I didn't so you started to run away from them. So thus you broke FearRP and asked to be killed.

I should have gave you 2 days for that but your lucky I did one day.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(11-11-2011, 11:24 PM)Pinkie Pie Wrote: its a Day ban, and I stoped in the nick of time because the SS had guns on you and I almost ran you over. and you said in the mic "Please! PLEASE KILL ME!" I didn't so you started to run away from them. So thus you broke FearRP and asked to be killed.

I should have gave you 2 days for that but your lucky I did one day.
Thanks
Quote:When its says asked to be killed. What I did is try to jump into a car saying kill me! Aswell shouting Allah. The reason why I did this was a SS turnt around when I went and jumped for it.

Don't jump in front of cars to suicide, this causes confusion and is really bad RP.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.