Unban Request
Sad 
1. Ban ID: 72331
2. Name: [FL:RP] RBTDN

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91079146

4. Ban Reason: BRA (72822) - Breaking FearRP
5. Banning Staff Member: [FL:M] Ghost

Hello Fearless Staff,
I get banned cause i broke FearRP. The Player who posted it said that i broke FearRP cause he haf a Weapong pointing on me. So i didnt wanted to shoot but the VP said do it or you get DEMOTED. So i thought he was a NOOB, cause it is FearRP.
Rule: 2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you. You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon. Note: I get Hostaged many Times and i followed the Rule but not Yesterday. Thats why i wanted to get Unbaned.

Sorry Fearless i didndt want to break the Rules i really like the Server, im playing over the Night cause its so Funny to play in a Rollplay Server.

Im really Sorry Sad
(07-02-2016, 10:25 AM)RBTDN Wrote: 1. Ban ID: 72331
2. Name: [FL:RP] RBTDN

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91079146

4. Ban Reason: BRA (72822) - Breaking FearRP
5. Banning Staff Member: [FL:M] Ghost

Hello Fearless Staff,
I get banned cause i broke FearRP. The Player who posted it said that i broke FearRP cause he haf a Weapong pointing on me. So i didnt wanted to shoot but the VP said do it or you get DEMOTED. So i thought he was a newbie, cause it is FearRP.
Rule: 2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you. You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon. Note: I get Hostaged many Times and i followed the Rule but not Yesterday. Thats why i wanted to get Unbaned.

Sorry Fearless i didndt want to break the Rules i really like the Server, im playing over the Night cause its so Funny to play in a Rollplay Server.

Im really Sorry Sad
That was essentially FailRP by the Vice President. However, you still broke FearRP because he had a gun pointed at the SRU and told you to put down your gun. You didn't.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
With that said:

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]