Report on: Moshiko and Dr.Methodize
Name of player: Moshiko and Dr.Methodize

SteamID: (Moshiko = STEAM_0:0:59404287) (Dr.Methodize = STEAM_0:1:24269426)

Time in GMT: Between 18:30 and 20:00 Dutch time

Server: V2D

Doomfort: When I went to the slums base I saw they had a fence inside (which I had no screenshots of) I told them to remove or modify it since there was no cover for raiders, but they didn't care. I kept insisting on them modifying/removing it, so they removed the one inside and placed it outside but they could still didn't place any cover for raiders while they were keypad cracking.
The prop was placed by Moshiko
Dr.Methodize was basing with Moshiko so that's why I put him in the BR
New life rule: I was standing on the street in front of their base and I was talking to Moshiko, he shot me with his pistol (It might have been an exident) so I killed him, then he came back, which I saw and I confronted him. When he realised he was in the wrong he walked away from the NLR area.
Swearing OOC: I was talking to Dr.Methodize: I asked why he was following me and then he said I've been stalking them. Then he starts swearing in dutch while I was talking OOC. 
Roughly translated: val toch dood man = I hope you die man
ga neuken met je papa = Go have sex with your daddy
And I asume this was OOC since he started talking dutch and I was only talking OOC
Propboost and teamkilling: Moshiko got stuck above the mechanic garage for some reason but there were no admins online and he didn't want to reconnect, so Dr.Methodize placed a prop (strip) so he could get on top of the roof and kill Moshiko so he wouldn't be stuck anymore. But I don't have evidence of this happening.

Evidence:
Doomfort 1
Doomfort 2
NLR 1
NLR 2
NLR 3
Swearing OOC
From the evidence you've provided, I wouldn't say it's sufficient enough.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]