Unban Request - Shiyuro
Information 
Your name: Shiyuro

Your ban ID: 4586

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Why we should unban you: My friend and I found a public building in apartments and called an admin. The props were removed. After this, the owners of the area pointed guns at us, threatening to kill us if they saw us there again. They then left us, going back into their own rooms. Needless to say, after they left us alone we decided to raid, as RP dictates if they're pointing guns at us for being at a certain place, they have something to hide. So we break in to different rooms, my friend ends up being attacked by others. I take them from behind as an admin pops up. He then drags me away from picking up the weapons and asking for a reason. I explain how they pointed weapons at us threatening us, so we raided afterward. He then says in nice caps '(Local OOC) [FL] Private Toast: YOU JUST ADDMIT THAT YOU BROKE FEARRP THANKYOU' and bans me. The reason for ban: broke fearRP, random raid, propclimb

No FearRP was broken as they had gone before the raid had been performed. It was not a random raid as explained in the post. And propclimb, what? I hadn't spawned any props other than advduping my slums house when I joined.

Needless to say, there was no reason for any length of ban here, nevermind two days as no rules were even close to being broken.

Also, I'd like the FAMAS and the AK that I was dragged away from, as my killing the owners during the raid means they were rightfully mine by that point, but he decided to drag me away as I tried grabbing them, not to mention a contra and weed/pots refund.

Picture of the admin talk logs -
http://steamcommunity.com/id/preciousss/...0431718113
We have to wait for Toast to reply here but all I can say is that the kind of RP you did is not something I like.

People pointing guns at you and afterwards just going to raid them is just... well... it's a reason but seriously that's not a really good RP. In any way I can see what Toasts reason to ban you were but still we need to wait for him to reply here.

I'm just posting here so you can actually see that we are reading the request and try to solve them.
(11-04-2011, 09:35 PM)Shiyahn Wrote: My friend and I found a public building in apartments and called an admin. The props were removed. After this, the owners of the area pointed guns at us, threatening to kill us if they saw us there again. They then left us, going back into their own rooms. Needless to say, after they left us alone we decided to raid, as RP dictates if they're pointing guns at us for being at a certain place, they have something to hide. So we break in to different rooms, my friend ends up being attacked by others.
You didn't told me that.

Anyway Ban expried, denied