br on Baskingner
Thread Title: Report: Br Baskingner

Name of player: Baskingner

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63153822

Time in GMT: gmt+1 17:20

Server: v2d

Summary: so i was speeding and i know the rule you can just drive away from him but when he pulls a gun and your close to him than u need to go out
so he was chasing me and i was at the gas station and he was at the tunnel and he starts to shoot me with his pistol and as you can see in the video he doesnt even know its me and puts an arrest warrant on me and thats metagaming and in the video u can see i already typed dont shoot u cant do that

Evidence:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvfw6O7l...e=youtu.be
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Hey Rudy,

I had no idea it was you. I warranted your licenseplate (DROP500) and the president approved your warrant.
Here is a screenshot with proof:
[Image: Odc27U0.png]
The reason i shot your car was because you were a clear danger to me and other citizens. You nearly drove me over twice and were constantly ramming my car and others.
(04-26-2016, 03:44 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Hey Rudy,

I had no idea it was you. I warranted your licenseplate (DROP500) and the president approved your warrant.
Here is a screenshot with proof:
[Image: Odc27U0.png]
The reason i shot your car was because you were a clear danger to me and other citizens. You nearly drove me over twice and were constantly ramming my car and others.
thats funny i dont see that in my console Smile and that could be from before or later im riding my bmw the whole day now and still your not allowed to shoot me you need to pull a gun and when im close to you say get out of the car or when i come with high speed i can just continue driving and in your console i see metagaming above your blue text your warranting me already for fleeing police ? how do you know thats me
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Like i explained to you ingame, the game fills your name in for you.
I typ "/warrant DROP500 arrest speeding, fleeing police" and the game makes that your name.

Im certainly allowed to shoot your car if i give you plenty of warning and you still drive off while being dangerous for me, my collegeus and other citizens.
Please update the report with his STEAM id not a link to his profile.

You have 24 hours.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
STEAM_0:0:63153822
There you go Rudy.

Also, could reviewing administrator/moderator check how it is possible that Rudy is using OOC while he is clearly blacklisted from it?
Rudy can be seen using OOC at 00:50 of his own video.
[Image: qNrEJmj.png]
Of course you are not going to see the tag scan or the request for a warrant in your console as you were most likely away from him at the time.

Your video shows nothing incriminating at all against any party involved. It doesn't even show how the situation started. Just you driving around with a warrant and complaining in OOC about a random warrant. You have your answer to how you got the warrant in Baskingner's console screenshot.

Player Report: Denied

Hitman
Fearless Administrator