Sivi ban request.
Name of player: Sivi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35457238

Time in GMT: This has been going on for months now.

Server: All servers

Summary: Okay, so basically me and Sivi made a clan. He was second in control. I then gave him a vehicle because he was so high up. I brought two Mercedes G65. He accepted this with open arms. The Mercedes was because of his rank within the clan. He then left the clan, and said i could have it back, but my computer broke. I then haven't been on for a few months as you can see in the logs. I then didn't get it back because he sold it.
I have never been this angry. I have been practically scammed. or agorith likes to say "it's a dick move" what he has done to me.

Evidence: Admitted to Agorith, http://puu.sh/nSfIP/bb77fdd771.png and also check all of the logs over the months of me not playing and paying for the cars and donations.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I did not at any point scam you. You gave the car to me by free will and I accepted it. When I then left the clan, as you said I offered it back to you, but you couldn't take it because apparently your computer broke. You then didn't get on for a quite long time and I decided to sell it.
You know you're in the wrong, also the logs with state different.
(03-24-2016, 03:10 PM)Yakuza Wrote: You know you're in the wrong, also the logs with state different.

I am not in the wrong, you can't expect to come back months later and want a car back which you gave to me by free will.

Also, you gave the same car to 2 other people, and you haven't even mentioned them in this thread, seems like you are just targeting me.
I don't even know who they're anymore, but you did state that you'd give it me back
(03-24-2016, 03:13 PM)Sivi Wrote:
(03-24-2016, 03:10 PM)Yakuza Wrote: You know you're in the wrong, also the logs with state different.

I am not in the wrong, you can't expect to come back months later and want a car back which you gave to me by free will.

Also, you gave the same car to 2 other people, and you haven't even mentioned them in this thread, seems like you are just targeting me.

I did not state I would give it back, I offered it back and you couldn't accept it so I decided to sell it, that's not the same thing
Player Report: Denied

If you freely gave him the vehicle than it is not a scam. Yes in the famous words of Agorith it is a dick move but it is not scam.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator