UNBAN - Fieldy
Sad 
Your name: FiELDY

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

Your ban ID: 68364

Banned by:[FL] Pear

Reason: Player Disrespect

Involved: Me, Burrito Warrior and a Rebel

Why we should unban you: First, let me explain the backstory as to why I got that angry. As you know at the time of my ban I was in a raid. I had basically shot nearly all the SRU and Police at the time and I was feeling kind of happy. In our attempt to raid both Nexus and FBI base we were unable to kill the president. As I was the only one left in raid I ran around the City looking for the president I ended coming across the rebel base, I was unaware that they were basing there so when I started to leave a Rebel ran up behind me and started to question me, after I asked all the questions I asked him whether he knew where the president was, he said no and I went to ran off but then out of the blue this guy starts like shouting things at me and threw a few punches. In Self-Defence pulled up my FAMAS and told him to stop. Then this Rebel thinks it was a good idea to get his AK-47 out and then just shot me for no reason. I just randomly shot and died. After this whole ordeal I got rather angry (As Per Usual, I get way to angry, way to quickly) So I expressed my anger in OOC. I didn't intend to offend anyone I just did it to express my anger and the fact that he broke FearRP as he had his gun out after I pulled mine out. I'm sorry for my actions and hope you can see that I get angry quite quickly and hopefully shorten the ban so I can play on Christmas day with my Cousin.

I was thinking that you should change it into an OOC BL as it would still allow to play and not repeat my actions!
Even if your intent was not to offend anybody, you still insulted a player OOCly, which is not allowed. Regardless is you get angry quickly or not, you are the sole person responsible for making sure your actions do not conflict with server rules. You violated server rules, therefore you were punished.

If you get angry, take a break. Simple as that.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
As Hitman stated, if you're angry, do not take it on another player, if you do you disrespect them and possibly hurt their feelings. We do not tolerate players arguing nor do we allow players disrespecting each other.

Denied.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]