Sad 
Your name: EastFrontBlitz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52214468

Your ban ID: 68184

Banned by: [FL:M] Hitman

Reason: Racism, homophobic slurr usage, CDM x2 // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: 

Why we should unban you: Hello! I was banned for using the word mong and writing fgt one time, the admin meant that the meaning of mong was a racist term against Mongolian people but I didn't mean it that way. And about the time I wrote fgt was just cus I was mad and I feel bad about it D,: But as for the ban, it was extended to 1 year and that I think is a little extreme. I play on the server alot with my friends and I would appreciate if the ban could be shortened/removed.  Sad
Hello EastFrontBlitz,

Regardless of your intent, "Mong" is a slang term meaning stupid/idiotic and is also short for Mongolian with a negative connotation. As for the homophobic aspect of the ban, you explicitly stated "fgt" which is a direct violation of rule 1.13 and not to mention you CDMed 2 people.

The racial slur part of this ban, being "Mong", not only is it a racial slur, it is also classed as player disrespect if you use it as the British slang version.

I see absolutely no reason for this ban to be removed as you are in clear violation of rule 1.13, 17.1 and insulting players OOCly.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
(12-21-2015, 05:19 PM)Hitman Wrote: Hello EastFrontBlitz,

Regardless of your intent, "Mong" is a slang term meaning stupid/idiotic and is also short for Mongolian with a negative connotation.  As for the homophobic aspect of the ban, you explicitly stated "fgt" which is a direct violation of rule 1.13 and not to mention you CDMed 2 people.

The racial slur part of this ban, being "Mong", not only is it a racial slur, it is also classed as player disrespect if you use it as the British slang version.

I see absolutely no reason for this ban to be removed as you are in clear violation of rule 1.13, 17.1 and insulting players OOCly.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

Could you atleast shorten it to like 3 months? D:
(12-21-2015, 05:25 PM)EternalThor Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 05:19 PM)Hitman Wrote: Hello EastFrontBlitz,

Regardless of your intent, "Mong" is a slang term meaning stupid/idiotic and is also short for Mongolian with a negative connotation.  As for the homophobic aspect of the ban, you explicitly stated "fgt" which is a direct violation of rule 1.13 and not to mention you CDMed 2 people.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

Could you atleast shorten it to like 3 months? D:

I simply submitted an extension request for the ban and an administrator deemed 1 year a necessary punishment. I will leave the final decision to the administrator that extended the ban.

But again, I see absolutely no reason for the ban to be lifted or shortened.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Denied. You do not seem to even show that you are even partially sorry about what you did.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda