Unban Request
Sad 
Your name: Sam (uwotm8)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90607604

Your ban ID:

Banned by: [FL:M] Falcao

Reason: Scamming

Involved: I don't know

Why we should unban you: Hello Fearless RP. i was banned by Falcao, but annesley i dont know what i have done wrong because i wasn't playing at the moment. I never have could played yesterday because i went on a vacation trip for a week with my school, and today i'm home and started up my pc played gmod tried to join your server but i was banned. Now the only one who plays gmod in the house is my little brother. So i asked him and he doesn't wan't to tell me what went wrong on the gmod server(The only thing he did told me was that it happend yesterday and his laptop is taken off by our mom because he plays to much.). I wanted to buy a premium account today so i can be swat. But now i can't :( . From now on i have a password on my pc. I am very sorry that this needed to happen.
But i hope you will have mercy and unban me.
Best regard
Well, you claim it was your little brother and he intentionally scammed a player 72,000$ and knew what he was doing because he even asked the player whether admins were online and when he found they were he disconnected without selling the AWP's to the other player.

Your account is your responsibility.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(12-19-2015, 06:36 PM)Falcao Wrote: Well, you claim it was your little brother and he intentionally scammed a player 72,000$ and knew what he was doing because he even asked the player whether admins were online and when he found they were he disconnected without selling the AWP's to the other player.

Your account is your responsibility.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

O Okey? But still thanks for the feedback is there a possibility that i can get a unban? or a ban with a long waiting time?
Denied
Unfortunately your account is your responsibility, however you can apply for another appeal after the appropriate time period.

[Image: gsggadsaf.png]
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15