Report: xXOnyxiacXx
Name of player: xXOnyxiacXx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60189870

Time in GMT: 22:25 (Aprox)

Server: 2D

Summary: We got called as backup to a police raid. As I was checking out the compound, the door opened. Out came a man with an AK-47, namely Onyxiac. He missed all of his shots, so I retreated. The point I wish to raise, and a promenant one at that, is that he climed onto the wall of the compound and started to shoot at us. This is not only propcliming, but shooting from a higher poistion that gives you the advantage. Even though the name tag is not visible, when he is shooting on the wall, the character has the same weapon and clothes as when I caught his name previously, therefore proving it is the same person.

Evidence:

(I apologise for the terrible quality, I hadn't yet sorted out my recording codec)
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Approved, user found guilty of propclimbing. 1d ban will be implemented.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting consistently to the wrong forum/category
I have been raiding them 1 time for having high walls, and they also seem to break fearrp, the other guys name is Judge Fudge.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(12-19-2015, 03:25 PM)Jonas Wrote: I have been raiding them 1 time for having high walls, and they also seem to break fearrp, the other guys name is Judge Fudge.

Do not post when a case is already ruled on and pending movement. Warned.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Moved.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]