Reports: Lukaku Twin <1> & ZzPUBLIC_ENEMYzZ
Video 
Name of players: Lukaku Twin <1> & ZzPUBLIC_ENEMYzZ

SteamIDs: STEAM_0:0:106491101 & STEAM_0:0:124683836

Time in GMT: Around 11:15

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary:It was great on Police Sergeant when I decided to go to Citizen and change the job name to Criminal to smuggling because in the morning, that's when the servers are less crowded and you can make some money. When I decided then lead to a Police because it is the thing I love most and see them behind me, when I start to lead, I am struck by the car with the license plate: GVW-303, not knowing the owner of the same. When I metagem, and I apologize for that because I was recording everything that was playing, then I decided to try to call the paramedic to cure me know when the car owner. When there came a rebel of a Trabant and pulled out a knife and killed me. And the rest, too, can see in the video below.Try to stop the video from time to time in the part where you have to try to see the car license plate.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PeoMUe7BEk
Signature directly/copy of GeorgeTheBoy's
Next time will result in a warning
-Grub
Player report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes: Lukaka Twin <1> was found guilty of CDMing without stopping to call a medic. However, ZzPUBLIC_ENEMYzZ was not the person that killed you. If you look at the video the person that kills you puts the knife away straight away but the other person featured in the video had the knife out all along and never came near you.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda