SteamID
bo2atps3             STEAM_0:0:110860717
[FL:RP]Rastafari STEAM_0:0:86954879

Time in GMT:
13.09.2015 17:00 - 17:30

Server:
v33x

Summary:
The whole situation started with people raiding me over and over again. After a few times i placed two cameras at my house to see if someone comes in while im away. And it worked. I saw two people breaking into my house again, so i instanlty drove there, to kill them. When i arrived, i saw a fire in my house, which means they used a molotov. I used a MP5 to kill them both. I barely survived with 8% health. But then a paramedic came in, healing me and saying that he heared gunshots and wanted to help injured people.  Because there was a fire, i called the government to put it out. When i walked to the main road, i saw  bo2atps3 & [FL:RP]Rastafari, who were killed by me 2 minutes ago, coming closer again, breaking NLR. After they told me, that im working together with a paramedic, they revengekilled me, breaking NLR the second time (see screen 1-3). While they were killing me, the government was at my house trying to put out the fire. I was able to see that cause i had a camera there (see screen 4).
The two armed guys even went deeper in breaking rules by going even closer to my house (see screen 5). After two minutes, i checked the camera once again, able to see that  bo2atps3 was stealing a cop car (or something similar) right in front of the cops eyes (see screen 7). They also killed the medic, the fireman and the police officer (see screen 8). Then they proppushed their own car out of the sea, which i drove in their before, to not give them a chance to get around fast after they died (see screen 9-11).
The next time i met them was in the City Tunel. They stole my car and were driving through the tunnel. They ran over me on purpose with my own car. Check screens 13 and 14, and compare them. The white stripe on the ground is at the same position, meaning that i didnt move, but they drove into me on purpose. In screen 15 you can see that im dead once again.
After that, the situation became peacefull for a while. Bu then we had a conversation with Jan, who told me that i should write a Report in the forums. After Jan released us, [FL:RP]Rastafari continued FailRP by threatening me with a weapon...

Summary of Rulebreaks they did (in my eyes)
1. Random Raid (maybe?) (my house had no high walls etc. , it was a peacefull fishermans house with contra)
2. NLR (Coming back & Revenge killing me)
3. RDM (I think killing the medic, the police officer and the fireman, who was putting out the fire was not necessary)
4. Proppush (their car out of the sea)
5. CDM (running over me on purpose)
6. FailRP (e.g. stealing the cop car in front of the cops eyes)

Evidence:

[Image: az4igrx5j47.jpg]
[Image: sba7qfy4ulcg.jpg]
[Image: zo8n9qhraupj.jpg]
[Image: xt2yccxuh5xl.jpg]
[Image: koh2ubjumnv8.jpg]
[Image: 35dk61hcmh68.jpg]
[Image: cxzh17r5kksq.jpg]
[Image: 8isl63jpp4bl.jpg]
[Image: 2fx2loeb9kah.jpg]
[Image: jw1et21zobu8.jpg]
[Image: qzgfoygf3as7.jpg]
[Image: am384h5efcy.jpg]
[Image: 34dkjfw3r4cb.jpg]
[Image: 4fjuqx38m6ma.jpg]
[Image: okwkn2h6op7.jpg]
[Image: 99s5dzroxag.jpg]
[Image: p4mf26jvooqp.jpg]
[Image: 5ojdettx18vb.jpg]
[Image: tgxd66u91obu.jpg]
[Image: a1pmzu3yofcp.jpg]

[Image: h248usgj2lut.jpg]
[Image: ykc12k267qc.jpg]
[Image: c78u6ww6xc94.jpg]

Why didn't you report this to the moderator currently online?
The pictures are unclear atleast to me to punish anyone.
I reported this to the moderator who was online, but he said that i should open a Report in the forums due to evidence.

I dont understand how those pictures are unclear. Like lets take the CDM. You can see him driving my car in front of me and then afterwards im dead.
Or just compare the scoreboard screens. Rastafari just has 4 Kills more than before, because he killed the cop, the medic and the fireman + me after he died (NLR break). Lets take the fireman here. He came to put out the fire in my house, and he got killed. Thats RDM.

I can explain every single screen like this, but the thread would be more than 2 pages long...
It is Verolox driving the vehicle.
You did not make report of him.

No proof of Rastafari killing you, just pointing gun at you, might've been mug.

Unclear to see who killed you in the first 3 pictures.

Explain the parts to me and I will take action.
(09-16-2015, 05:21 PM)Viljo Wrote: It is Verolox driving the vehicle.
You did not make report of him.

Ehm, im not sure wether i understand this correctly, but are you telling me, that Verolox was driving the car and Verolox CDMed me?
Actually, I am Verolox. I opened this thread. Im the one whos standing in the tunnel and whos looking at the car, the BMW. How can i drive a car which is running over me?
The Guy in the Blue & Black BMW is Rastafari, a Corleon.  And i dont know how to Explain those parts. I already did. Like what am i supposed to say about someone running over me? They stole my car after they revenge killed me, and then ran over me with my own car. As you compare both pictures of the cars in the tunnel, you can see the white road boundary. In both pictures, they are at the exact same spot. This means, i didnt move a bit. But if you compare the cars, you see that the BMW was first on the right side of the tunnel. Then, he moved to the left to run over me on purpose. Thats more than 100% obvious. And again, the guy in the Car was Rastafari. Now, how do i know it was rastafari? At first of all, i saw him stealing my car. Of course, i cant screenshot everything. Secondary, this guy was doing all the shit im reporting here together with rastafari, so why would any other corleon randomly be at my home, randomly steal my car and then randomly run over me. Also, you can see the corleon in my car when he almost ran over me. Compare the corleon in the car with the rastafari in the picture where he points the gun at me....

(09-16-2015, 05:21 PM)Viljo Wrote: Unclear to see who killed you in the first 3 pictures.

Well seriously? There are two people in front of me, Rastafari and bo2atps3. Then, suddenly, im dead, and they are still standing there? If someone else would be shooting, they would have ran away man. Additionally, compare the two feet from bo2atps3:
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-28299225/2...6.jpg.html
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-28299227/2...7.jpg.html
In the first one, the feet of bo2atps3 are almost parallel. Both are pointing towards me. In the second picture, one of his foot is diagonally. This is the pose of using a gun or the fists. Every player model does that. 

(09-16-2015, 05:21 PM)Viljo Wrote: No proof of Rastafari killing you, just pointing gun at you, might've been mug.
 Do you mean this picture?
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-28298908/2...6.jpg.html
I never said he killed me in this situation. He killed me before, but not there. That was the moment Jan, the Moderator, released us from a private conversation about that NLR breaking etc. As i said, a few seconds after Jan told us that we can go, rastafari started to threaten me again with his gun. 

If you still have any doubt about the obvious evidence i brought here, then go to your server logs. Cause those screenshots i made are so obvious, that nothing else would be any better...
Ban report approved.
After further investigation bo2atps3 was found guilty of RDM(You were unarmed and posed no threat to them). Note: The raid was not random, if they heard contra.
You were on the road, so you were endangering your life. CDM was intentional and after investigation he did not attempt to call paramedic.
Moved.