Report: [FL:RP] Mouises and [FL:RP] Bulldog
Name of players: [FL:RP] Mouises and [FL:RP] Bulldog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47547199 and STEAM_0:1:47547199

Time in GMT: 18:30

Server: v33x

Summary: So I went President, and only a short time after, (only having made one law which wasn't actually a law) Mouises and Bulldog came up to my office without permission. I quickly called for help, and got one call out. They then took out weapons, and demanded that I gave them permission to have weapons and let their friend up. (Also note that Mouises was a "Criminal" as a Security-Guard.)
I did so, and they told me to tell the SRU/Police not to come up and just wait in the lobby, which I then did.
They then kept me as a hostage as they were afraid that someone would come up, and someone came up, whom I don't know the name of, which was their friend (or something). Then someone else came up, which they also hostaged (I think so atleast, but I am not entirely sure, I was in the corner and he was near the entrance.)
Then the SRU came up, and they decided to kill me and the other guy without a valid reason except because they had made a threat.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/SupCmTL,Lv9OLLQ,NJFtWDg,byJzBoI#0. Also checking logs will give more evidence.
Ban report approved.

Player [FL:RP] Mouises STEAM_0:1:47547199 was found guilty of raiding as security guard, FailRP job, RDM. Ban will be applied for 1 day, and blacklist from weapons for 3 hours.
Player [FL:RP] Bulldog STEAM_0:0:84941122 was found guilty of RDM. Blacklist from w(weapons) will be applied for 3 hours.

Thank you for your report.
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub