Report: HarryDude
Name of player: HarryDude

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90947236

Time in GMT: N/A

Server: N/A

Summary:Banned for double accounting before by Barklez. Should be banned again.

Evidence:[Image: b2Xot1I]
http://imgur.com/gallery/b2Xot1I
Why have you posted this for a second time and can you prove that they are the same people other than their name?

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
He changed his name again... HarryDude 365 to HarryDude... I'm not too sure if they are the same but it is clear that he is double accounting...
After reading this I would like to support Riceman because 2 days ago I was in an admin situation with Harry and when the admin left, he said and I qoute "I don't care if you get me banned I'll just get another account" in VoIP I don't know if this would help but I feel it is important information. I also have one witness of him saying this which was my friend Tenebris obviously this may seem like a bias view on the situation considering I also have an active ban request on the same player, but I felt that it is sufficient information that could otherwise help the decision of the ban.
well i said no such thing of that as i have one account and in my opinion its is rather silly making a extra account if u get ban from a server.
Riceman, its honestly not clear whatsoever whether HarryDude is double accounting.

Player Report denied for the reason Insufficient evidence.
Alright, Thanks for the actual reply Smile
Moved.