Player Report: Denis118247
Name of player: Denis118247

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:42157422

Time in GMT: 11:45 AM (Amsterdam Time, GTM+2 (UK is one hour behind))

Server: v33x

Summary: During a Resistance roleplay with a friend of mine (Ben1144) we were suddenly demoted by this new rebel leader, Denis118247. His reason in OOC stated that 'we' helped the police by calling the police for the corleones. First of all it was only me that called the police, Ben was not even close. And second of all: Denis118247 was the corleone caught by the police. He shot with his Desert Eagle a couple of minutes before and that was also the reason why I called the police. So after he got unarrested he changed his job to Rebel Leader and demoted me for 'helping' the police and also demotes Ben while he hadn't anything to do with it. 

Evidence:

[Image: 73nkmx.png]
[Image: 2lj18ht.png][Image: zt69uh.png]

After this discussion in chat I also asked him if he 'maybe' was the corleone member who was caught by the police and he answers something like:
"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't". I thought I made a screen of this but unfortunately. Maybe he can tell the story himself as well.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Doesn't he state he demoted us because I called the police for a corleone?
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Player Report on: Denis118247 approved for the reason Powergaming to demote rebels for calling the police on Corleones

Thank you for reporting,

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub