BR Raiding Nexus
Name of playerSir. SwagALot

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:50489055

Time in GMT: 3:31 (At night)

Server: V2D

Summary: Basicly, I was talking with the vice President, he cames in, and says  "This is a raid, there are no laws" I was 5 minutes president, and was about to make those laws.

Evidence: I have my demo recorded but I cannot put in on the internet since it is a demo, Any way to put it online? (ATM it is a demo file : [Image: 7MghGmZ.png]
I hope this advice helps.

To get it to an AVI, you are going to need to use something like FRAPS, Gamecam, or Xfire and record the demo as you play it back through the Source engine.

As far as I know, there is no direct .dem to .avi/<insert more movie formats here> out there.

- Taken from a steam community help thread
Thanks for this advice, I will use FRAPS and convert it into a mp4 tomorrow and upload it then Wink
Alright, Here is my summary + video

Sir. Swagalot (Sir. SwagALot
STEAM_0:1:50489055)

raided us for not having laws, while I just joined in as President 5 minutes ago, I was about to make laws, he said " Im raiding cus u dont have laws"  My mic didnt record I bassicly explained him it wasn't a valid reason to raid, he said yes it is. Then afterwards the " Rebel leader " 
Oslanden-Road to MG1 STEAM_0:1:83118243 )
 tried to kill us using his weapon, he failed. After I tried explaining to them this isn' t how the rules are, they said yes it is, and I decided to create a Ban Request,

The video:

No respond?
(08-07-2015, 05:36 PM)Kevinboyxx12 Wrote: No respond?

Due to the recent events with the admins there are few staff observing this thread. Please be patient and wait for a response.
Player Report Accepted
The user in question has been issued a four hour weapons blacklist for violating rule 14.2, not having laws made withing five minutes is NOT a valid reason to raid. Thus why there is permament laws in place to keep the peace.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Accepted
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub