Ban request (raid and arrest without reason)
Name of player: «RṦG» Wrabbie,BOT Jericho

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44904780, STEAM_0:1:93949226

Time in GMT: 1 o'clock

Server: V2D

Summary: Today me and my friend Dan 'Frazzle' Pruce were doing some Corleone RP with a bunch of people.
At this point we had just been talking to a BMD (Black Market Dealer) and went to go let him
out the cops (Names given above) decided to come in, with weapons out, and detain us. They
claimed that they had seen us with shotguns out, firstly we never had ones out and secondly
it was not against the law. At the time of them coming in there was no president, so only
perma laws applied. In this law it clearly states 'The open carrying or public display of
weapons of any kind is ilegal'. Therefore even if we had weapons out we were not breaking this
law as it was on our own private property that we had paid for. After this they decided to
search us, again no president was on so we were allowed weapons as the perma laws don't say
weapons are ilegal. When they found weapons on some of the corleones they continued to arrest
them, eventhough nothing on them was ilegal. Finally they decided to go and raid our houses, now
the contraband could be destroyed (Eventhough they had no right to be in there) but a president
came on and made weed legal. Ignoring this they went forward and destroyed all of the weed
anyway. We have all of the members that were corleones (As shown in screenshot) to back this
up as they were all there. Just as a note, these two players in question both had 800+ hours
on the server, they know what the rules are now, which only suggests that they knew that they
were breaking server rules. However they still continued.

Evidence:: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUtWWB3c...e=youtu.be

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...C324CDA9B/
Accused players have 24 hours to respond.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
- We were patrolling industrials.
- Whilst scouting the area, there appeared to be armed corleones within the MTL region.
- We warrant the MTL to investigate.
- They so happened to have opened the gate before we rammed it.
- We told everybody to get on the ground for our safety.
- We searched the men for the said guns.
- During the search we got shot at.
- We arrest the people with guns.
- We then search the area for anymore possibly armed men.
- We find contraband.
- We arrest the people for affiliation with contraband.
- We find way more contraband in the rest of the rooms and seized it.

*Additional note: These people were consistently breaking character and was moaning far too much for any RP to take place. They were also consistently breaking fearRP running around the area despite being told to face the wall. Throughout this video it is clearly evident that they've done this. They were saying something on the lines "We don't have to listen to you, this is OOC" despite the fact they still must abide IC.
BOT Jericho also broke the Rules today, although, I have no Evidence on that, the logs might show up something. He RDMed me when I was a fresh Spawn Corleone. I had the NLR for 11m when I died, him and his friend kill me during a Raid. I did nothing to him during the NLR, and I didn't even had a Weapon out.
(06-30-2015, 11:44 AM)LT.Mercer Wrote: BOT Jericho also broke the Rules today, although, I have no Evidence on that, the logs might show up something. He RDMed me when I was a fresh Spawn Corleone. I had the NLR for 11m when I died, him and his friend kill me during a Raid. I did nothing to him during the NLR, and I didn't even had a Weapon out.

Irrelevant remarks.

Please post another BR on me if you feel that I have broken the rules.
The user in question was found in breach of the rules with strong evidence to support this claim.

Punishment will be issued accordingly in reference to the rule broken.
Thank you for taking the time to write this report and helping us improve our community.

Kind Regards
Fearless Administrator
~Obay
[Image: 400_F_24034986_wswV1AI0mt6a3TWCMFqSSP8NOaeEZ7DM.jpg]
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]