Unban request for Steriod Abuser
[b]Your name: Steriod Abuser

[b]Your ban ID: 62745

[b]Banned by:[FL] Grub

[b]Reason:'Public building, Hitting me with a bat for deleting dupe, Insulting me

[b]Involved: a
[b]Why we should unban you:Well I was building a gun stall outside the bank then someone comes and tries deleting it. Little did i know it was an admin so i try hitting him with a baseball bat, reason is i have been dealing with minges a lot, literally just before the admin showed up, they kept spawning shit and smashing my unfrozen, i thought Grub was another one of them but he was not, without allowing me to explain he just banned me instantly which is unfair. I had no bad intentions, i did not intend to keep my building public i simply wanted to save it in advance dupe, it was simply a mistake all i can do is apologize. However I believe Grub that you were unfair to me as you did not hear me out at all even though another guy whos name i forgot was backing me up, please reconsider your ban.
tries deleting it. Little did i know it was an admin so i try hitting him with a baseball bat,

I had spawned inside it and had told you it was breaking the rules.

he just banned me instantly which is unfair.

You whacked me in the face multiple times with a bat which would of been blatant RDM if I wasn't an admin. You built on a spawn point which made me TRAPPED

I believe Grub that you were unfair to me as you did not hear me out at allĀ 

I wasn't unfair. You whacked in the face with a baseball bat when I told you it was illegal. What you told me you're doing is back seat admining. You kill people for removing your dupe?

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub